Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Costumes

So I said I'd have kitty pictures. Yes, we dressed them up for Halloween. It didn't go quite as smoothly as I had hoped.


This was pretty much the best shot we got.



It was going pretty well, so I thought I'd throw a pumpkin in for fun..they all bolted shortly after that. So the pumpkin was a no go.

Chip decided the weight of the costume was too much .

Aster couldn't walk, but he hobbled pretty fast. He was so pretty.

Mr. Bean was adorable in his Jesters hat..which is very appropriate for him..he's head clown around here.

I sort of wish they would wear the costumes a bit longer, but they don't like it at all. Oh well. I can only imagine what I'm going to do to a child if we ever have one.

That's it for now..look forward to Halloween dinner pictures from Saturday night..if you don't know, you can't imagine. Check back.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment