Wednesday, October 28, 2009

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge-Halloween

All That Scraps does a weekly challenge on Wednesdays, and I'm going to participate. I do believe that last week was the first week, and I didn't know about it until Monday, and that didn't give me much time, so I just waited until today.

The challenge this week is to make a Halloween card. This is my entry.



The stamp is from the Ollie & Griselda set. I stamped it with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copic markers.

I don't have a picture, but I'll list the colors I used. C3, C5, C 7, C9, YG23, YG25, G07, V95, V99, E33, E35, Y08, Y15. Pretty sure I got them all.

Anyway, that's pretty much it, probably tomorrow I'll have some kitty pictures. I know you're excited.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment