Thursday, October 22, 2009

Friday Sketch AMYRS76

So I've decided to attempt to participate in Amy R's Friday Sketches. I follow her blog Prairie Paper & Ink on a regular basis. I've used some of her sketches before, but until now I've never had a blog to participate for real.

This is the October 16th sketch. You can link to the post here.

This would be my take on it. The stamp is C.C. Designs Sugarplums Witch Emma. I just love the Sugarplum stamps.

The sentiment on the inside is from the Ollie and Griselda set. I did a got these at All That Scraps.
Just to be complete, in case anyone wonders what copics I used to color Emma.
I'm still working on all the photo taking, so hopefully that will get better as we go along...but maybe it won't and you'll have to just go with the flow.

That's pretty much all I have for now. I'm working on more Halloween cards, and I'm not sure I'll finish in time, but we will see.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment