Saturday, October 31, 2009

Quick Card Post

This is just a quick post.

My Dad's birthday was yesterday, so I made him a card. We'll see him tomorrow when we take him to lunch..he should stop reading or his card won't be a surprise.

I didn't have a sketch or anything, which always complicates things. Also, cards for men are way more difficult than cards for women. So I tried to pick so manly colors. I got this patterned paper on sale at Hobby Lobby. I love that place.

I used some dimensionals on the square in the middle as well as the Happy Birthday part. And I used lots of buttons. I used Memento Ink to stamp with, it gives such a good image.

This is the inside...it's pretty plain, but ribbon and frills aren't good for boys..unless your into that, which is ok too.

Tonight we're making Halloween Dinner, so look for pictures of that tomorrow. So until then, Happy Halloween!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment