Saturday, October 17, 2009

Home Again Home Again

Sorry folks about the lack of a final post on the vacation. But we got in last night, and unpacked, and played with our kitties who missed us..so I'm doing the post now.
I doubt anyone knows the song, but it's by Straylight Run, and it's called Your Name Here(Sunrise Highway) well it's a real place, so we went there...there's the street sign right there.

Ok, so while we were in Phildelphia we saw something crazy. You can see the other lanes of traffic, but you can see the one in the middle...those cars are parked there. It's all up and down the street here.
You could see this building as we were driving. I thought it looked cool, so I took a picture.

That's pretty much it. We're really glad to be home. Maybe I'll get that whale video up sometime.
But probably mostly I'm going to start putting up my scrapbooking stuff..and anything else interesting to me..

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment