Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Fairy Tale Series

Since I have to work this whole weekend this card set took a little longer than expected.

The stamps came in the Signature set from The Greeting Farm, and I just love them.
I decided a card "set" would be the best way to use them. It's going to make a good gift someday. These cards could be used for lots of things, birthdays, get well soons, welcome home..pretty much anything.

I think the Alice in Wonderland is probably my favorite. I used the same paper for all of them, and it came from Hobby Lobby (I think, I've had it for a while).

But Little Red Riding Hood is cute too.

I'm pretty much not a fan of The Wizard of Oz, and I don't know if it's because I lived in Kansas..and "You're not in Kansas anymore" sort of gets old. But anyway, what I do love is the sparkly shoes, you can't see it here, but I used Stickles on the shoes, and they look pretty good.

I think I'm about out of stuff to post for now..which is sad. I still have 2 more days to work until I get a day off..and then I really should work on my scrapbook, I've got 9 pages down, and 11 to go..so not quite half way..but I feel accomplished anyway.

We've got big projects ahead on the home front, so keep an eye on the husband's blog. We're stripping the wrought iron fence and repainting it. It's only 4 more weeks until Oliver gets here, and we've got to puppy proof the yard...oh yeah, I've got some pictures of him, so maybe tomorrow I'll get those up.

Have a good Sunday.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment