Saturday, August 7, 2010

Party Cartons

So this week I've been busy making a paper project. I got the idea while surfing the Stampin Up website, they have a die for a die cutter I don't have that cuts out the pattern for this project, so I went to the internet to find a way around that.

I bring you a herd of milk cartons.


I was dying to make something with Stampin Up's new "In colors" because I just love them so. My mother and sister, earlier this week, sent Jonathan and me "invitations" to a "baby shower" held at our house today. It was really just a way to have Panera breakfast, and they brought us some pretty cute dog toys for Oliver too.

Here's a side view of the carton..I used the new colors for the bases, and the trim is Very Vanilla.
It really opens like a milk carton. I put candy in mine. It's so cute, it's perfect for "baby showers" or school parties or anything really.


Since it was a shower for Oliver, I made little dog tags..it was a last minute vision...so in the future it would be a better job, but it got the idea across.

I've got a couple cards waiting in the wings, and I got the last piece for another project that I'll be starting soon...so there's always more to follow.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment