Friday, July 30, 2010

A Very Sassy Card

I was fairly productive on my days off this week.

I made this card, and I think it's really cute...and sassy.

The stamp is from The Greeting Farm, from the Cheeky Cherry Collection. They are very pin-up-girl-ish and I love them. I plan on making lots more things with them. The paper is from *gasp* a new stack I was dying to use.

Here's a closer shot of her. She's just adorable. And this is probably one of the only cards I didn't use pop dots on..

As usual when I don't have a plan I keep the inside very simple. This could be a birthday card, or just a note to a friend even though sending snail mail seems to be a lost art.

I'm working all weekend, but I've built up a little stash I can post on..so hopefully I can find some time to do that.

Have a good weekend.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment