Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fluffles Thank You Card

As you probably know, I love Fluffles...because he looks like my Bean Cat.

I've been on a thank you card sort of kick lately, it never seems like I have any when I need them, so I thought I'd add another one to my collection. It's not really for anyone, but you never know when you're gonna need one.

I used some of the Stampin Up! In Colors. I used Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, and Peach Parfait. I colored the image with my Copics, I tried to match the colors the best I could, and I think it worked pretty well.

That's sort of the problem with Stampin Up, they have their own line of colors, and they sell everything that matches them, ink, pens, markers, paper, buttons and everything else. It's nice that you know you can always get stuff that matches, but if you already have markers (like really awesome Copics) then it seems that you can never get a good match. But I really am trying to hold out on getting the Stamp and Write markers (even though I'm thinking about it :-) )


Here's a close up, I made it at night, so the picture is yellow. boo. Anyway, Fluffles is grey (like Bean) and the snail is sort of an orange, to match the Peach Parfait. The flowers are pink to match the Blushing Bride, and I tried to make the grass and stems match the Pear Pizzazz. It always looks better in person.

I used my Cuttlebug with Spellbinders Labels 8 die to cut out the shape on the front, so I thought I'd continue the theme on the inside.

I really like this one, I might make a set of 6 or 8 of these. They went together really fast. The hardest part was the die cutting.

That's it for now, it's about that time again to go to work.

Have a good Thursday.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment