Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Halloween Ribbon Wave

So we've been busy getting ready for Oliver to get here. But I have been working on Halloween cards..

So this is what I have for you today.


The shoes and the "spooky" are from a Stampin Up! set. I used my Cuttlebug to cut out the white paper, and I sponged Old Olive ink on the edges. The patterned paper is also SU!

My "new" thing I tried on this card is the ribbon wave! It turned out awesome..and you'll probably be seeing many more waves in the future. It's actually 2 ribbons glued together. Black satin ribbon, and Rich Razzleberry taffeta ribbon. But it would probably look good with just a single ribbon too.

I kept the inside really simple. We'll probably just sign it or something if we send it to someone.

Anyway, soon this blog will be littered with Oliver pictures..and I can hardly wait.

Hopefully some yard work shots too, it's starting to look pretty good back there.

Have a good week!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment