Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Fluffles Card, and A Bean Cat

Well, I just got my Stampin Up! order in the mail today, but I thought I should post something before I get too distracted making things today. So, there should be some Halloween cards here in the near future.

But for today, I have Fluffles.

I have had this fall image for a while now, and all the paper is pretty much just scrap. The patterned paper is from The Greeting Farm. I colored him with my Copics. The background stamps are from All That Scraps, and so is the sentiment.

I couldn't tell you what colors I used, I just grabbed all my browns and oranges and went to town. Fluffles is always gray, C5, C3, and C1. I don't think I'll ever be able to color him different, he'll always be Bean to me.

Here's the inside. I masked the short pumpkin so I could make it look like the tall one was behind it. I find is such a pain, but it really does look good.



Ok, so I tried to upload this video yesterday, but it wouldn't work..but I think I've got it now.

It's Bean playing fetch. He loves his green mouse, and loves that we now have hardwood floors so he can stop just before he gets to the mouse and slide on the floor.

We spend a lot of time doing this, which is why we never get anything done..ever.







You probably don't think it's as funny as we do, but that's your loss.

I'm working all weekend, so I hope everyone else has a good one.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment