Friday, July 9, 2010

A Baptism Card

Hey I'm doing pretty good on this posting thing. Today is the first day of my 3 day weekend, so I'll be turning out some cards, hopefully..and some serious yard work(not so hopefully).
My sister-in-law was baptized on July4th. I needed inspiration for this card, but no one makes baptism cards I guess, and all the commercial companies only make them for babies. Well I was not going to let this card making opportunity pass me by.

So this is what I came up with, and I'm really happy with it..I was sort of sorry to see it go.

The "Faith" is courtesy of my Cricut. I embossed the white background with my Cuttlebug, and the pink ribbon is something I originally bought for my wedding. There's also a little bit of white ribbon tied with it, but it's pretty hard to see.

Here's a closer shot of the "Faith". The paper is SU!, Whisper white and I can't remember the name of the pink...terrible I know.

Anyway, I've just gotten some new stamps in (fairies and mermaids) so I'm pretty excited to get in there and start coloring.
Have a nice weekend.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment