Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Few From the Open House

So I finally got some time to do an update here..

So like I said I would, here are a few pictures from our Open House last weekend. We only took a few, and certainly didn't get everyone, but we were busy busy showing everyone around that day.
You'll see a common theme here, my little brother (the one with the mountain man beard) is in most of these pictures..not really sure how that happened.

See, there he is again. My grandma and my older sister on the sofa.

These are some friends of ours.

More hanging out..no little brother here.

I saved the best for last, that's my mom, and I'm sure she's so proud. I'm not really sure what's in his mouth, since he's a vegan he doesn't eat much of anything, it might be celery.

We had a great time, it was so wonderful that everyone came out that day, even though it was super hot.

Our house has slowly gotten messier now, but oh well. We've still got a long way to go, especially on the yard.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment