Monday, May 30, 2011

Gray and Purple Birthday Card

I do have happy news for today! Oliver passed his Canine Good Citizen test!! I couldn't be happier. We worked really hard, and it payed off. Now I'm finally motivated to turn in his AKC registration papers. The CGC certification will go with his AKC number, and if we start competing in agility, and titles he wins will also go under his registry. Our first Agility class is still a couple weeks away, so I'm gonna try a few more tricks with him. I think "spin" and "crawl" will be next.
It's such a relief to have the test over with. Because I have several cards I need to make.

Speaking of cards, I have one that I made for today...

I'm a little disappointed with the picture quality, but it was nighttime when I took it. This one is for a friend of mine at work. Her birthday is actually tomorrow, and she's celebrating her 2nd annual 29th birthday. We had a surprise party for her last week at work.
I used the Medallion stamp from SU! and stamped it with Rich Razzleberry ink.

Hmm, it focused on the bow instead of the Happy Birthday. I was in a hurry. Oh well. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
I'm a big fan of the Medallion stamp. I can see it being great for all sorts of things.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment