Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oliver's Bang Trick

I have been working with Oliver on various things for some time now. We had been working on 'roll over' in hopes of turning it into 'bang'. We sort of put a hold on that when we started taking the Advanced Training Class to prepare for the Canine Good Citizen test. Well the test is tomorrow...so hopefully I'll have a happy post tomorrow..but maybe not. So I'll take care of it today.

He's been doing this trick with a varying degree of reliability for about a week now...but if no one sees it, they won't believe me...so I filmed it.


I'm pretty pleased with myself. Jonathan is happy that at least he had a dog that does cool tricks...even if he is tiny and adorable.

Hope it makes you smile as much as it makes me smile.

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Your dog is so awesome. I think your dog and my dog should get together and do synchronized dog tricks. Now that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete