Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

It's going to be a Mother's Day Celebration here today.

It seems that my weekend schedule is always going to fall on Mother's Day, so I'm working today. But at least that spares me from the overcrowded restaurants filled with other people and their mothers.

I obviously made cards for my mother and my mother-in-law. I've decided to make my life easier that I will use the same supplies on the cards...look for this on Father's day too.

This one went to Jon's mother. He helped choose the paper. I like him to get involved for things that go to his family.

I decided to break out my new favorite tool, the iTop. Sort of like an iPod, but better. I made those brads, well not the tiny ones, but the ones that perfectly match the other paper. It's a pretty nifty tool..never again will I have to forgo brads because I don't have any that match.

I only have 1 mother's day stamp..so at least there was no decision making to be done.


This one went to my mother. Who doesn't really observe Mother's day, and who cheated and opened her card yesterday. Cheater.

I also used the iTop here for the center of the flowers. I used the iRock to place all the little pearls.

There's that stamp again. I just love this paper, it's perfect for all sorts of cards.

I hope everyone took the time today to appreciate their mother. I would be over at my mom's house pestering her right now except that I have to work...maybe later this week..

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment