Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baby Boy Giarffe Card

I've been busy making commissioned cards..yay! I got 2 new requests yesterday, and still have one I need to finish...
But today I have one that I did finish.

Have I mentioned I love making baby cards..I really do. This one I made for a friend of mine, for a friend of hers...yeah. The baby shower is this weekend. They're having a boy, which works great for me, I think baby boy cards are way easier than baby girl cards.

I used the Cricut to cut out the giraffe and the Cuttlebug to do the blue background. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip from SU! The brad is from my stash, and I just hand cut the tag with the Baby stamp on it.

I sort of followed the front for the inside.

I was really happy with how it turned out. I still definitely have a few more baby card things coming up in the future.

I have a Thank you card that's ready to post, and in the works I have 2 wedding cards, and a 30th birthday card...I better get a move on.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment