Sunday, May 15, 2011

Prom 2011

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you an episode on the KT93.

See, I said I'd have Prom pictures up this weekend...some of you didn't believe me..

This is how I spent my Saturday. I got a free meal at my mom's so it was worth it. It's Katie's senior prom. She had her hair done, which I am glad because I've done it in the past...and I just simply don't have that kind of time...or skill for that matter.

She wore converse shoes...why, because she's smart. You know if you wear heels, you'll just take them off...and it's gross to run around barefoot...and if you don't take them off...then it's dumb to be miserable.

This was the 1 photo she wanted. It was a huge dress.



I like black and white. This is one of my favorites.

Her best friend Leah met us at the house before Katie's date showed up.


This is mainly why I had to show up...to lace the dress.

She was melting..I think.

Tyler trying to put on the corsage.


He's very trusting...KT and sharp pins...

He was a good sport about all the photo taking.


It's good that they took a limo.

Another friend, Alexis. We totally invaded her house to take pictures of the group before they left.



A few more photos before they left to go to dinner.

The last ones in..just in case she didn't fit and had to ride in the trunk.

I think she had a great time. I've been busy today, and she had to work. I met with a fellow Puppy Classmate to train our dogs a bit. It's only 2 more weeks until our Canine Good Citizen test....it's pretty much consuming my thoughts. Oliver is very close. We just might have a shot at passing.

I've been busy working on graduation party things...they're almost finished, which is good because it's next weekend...

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment