Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Grad Party Decorations

Well, it's finally over. Katie's graduation and the party. I couldn't be happier. Now I can return to all of the other things I need to do.

I was mostly in charge of decorations for the party. This is what I came up with...

Flowers using my i-Top to make the centers. I used my i-rock to put "KT" on this one. KTO wouldn't fit.

Ray-Pec colors are black and gold..so that's the theme here. I glued all the flowers into glass flower pots and we filled them with black white and gold M&Ms. Yum.

The panther logo.

We also payed tribute to the college Katie is going to in the fall...UCM.

She's going to be a Marching Mule, so we'll have to go to a few college football games to see her.

I didn't make the cake..but it was tasty.

The glitter paper was really hard to use for the brads. But it looked so good...many of them are glued together...anything to make it work.


What's that? You always wanted your face on a brad in the center of a flower?

That's what I thought.

The party was a success, I think everyone had a lot of fun. I have tons of pictures, but I will spare you the details.

We will now return to our regularly scheduled programming. I have a birthday card in the wings, one I'm getting ready to make, and a baby shower card in the works.
This Sunday is Oliver's big test...yeah, the Canine Good Citizen test. We've been working very hard to make sure we pass...but I'm not sure. At any rate he will graduate from Advanced Training on Sunday whether or not we pass the CGC test. We can take it as many times as we need to pass...I think he'll be very close, but it's all or nothing..no 90% or anything!
I think I also promised yard photos...man I've got a lot to do.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment