Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dad's Birthday Card

So, today is my Dad's birthday. We took him out to dinner last night and all went to the Ray-Pec football game. It was senior night, which means that all the seniors get recognized and get to walk on the field with their parents.

I made him a birthday card, and since my camera batter was charged before we left last night, I took some pictures of it.

I picked a bunch of black and white paper up last time I went paper shopping (which was a very long time ago) And I thought the simple black and white would be good on a dad card. The music notes are from one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders. I sponged the raised part with black ink to give it that kind of old-ish look.

I just kept the inside simple too, stamped Happy Birthday and signed it.

We had a good time. Today is full of things to do. I slept all morning, which was great. And a bit later we have Oliver's puppy class, then we're going up to Weston to see Jonathan's parents and carve pumpkins. Oliver is going with us, so that will be interesting. I'm sure I'll have some cool pumpkin carving pictures tomorrow. I'll be taking the pictures since we all know how I feel about pumpkins.

Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment