Friday, October 8, 2010

A Fluffles Halloween

I do believe this is my last Halloween card..I hope I haven't forgotten anyone..if I did, sorry.

I've been trying to work on my scrapbooks some. It's been a year since our vacation, and the book isn't done. It's embarrassing. I've started on our Year 2 of marriage book, since that too is coming to a close in just a short week and a half. I'll never catch up..why? Well it's because I make Halloween cards...

But it's my favorite, so here we go.
It's Fluffles of course! This one is pretty simple. The cardstock is Concord Crush from SU! and the spiderweb paper is from a Basic Grey paper pack I've had for a while.
The drippy slime punch is Martha Stewart. It's green paper with green stickles on it.

On the bottom it says "Wild broom rides 5 cents" It's from a stamp set from All That Scraps.
The inside is plain for now, that's why there's no picture.

I hope everyone is having a good Friday. I'm looking forward to the weekend, hopefully lots of craft time. Somehow I doubt it. Oliver has puppy class, and my sister is coming over for study help. And we're going to the Ren Fest on Sunday..woo hoo. It's pet weekend so we're taking Oliver. It should be fun. Look for pictures soon.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment