Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Costumes 2010

It's that time of year again. The time of year when I torture my animals for my enjoyment. Actually it's not that bad..and they don't suffer (that much). Well, this year we didn't get new costumes, and it was way too hard to get all 4 of them in a shot together, but it was fun anyway.

Bean took it the best last year, but I guess he'd forgotten.

He was definitely sorry for whatever he'd done to deserve this.

But quickly forgot and did his trick for a kitty crunchy.

Chippy kept trying to back up out of the bandanna.

We actually got a good shot of him this year. We didn't pester him too long, I feel bad for Chippy cat and that Oliver loves him so much...which translates into bites and scratches.

Aster has the least complicated costume of all, and he throws the biggest fit.

I think this is a pirouette or something.

And his pathetic attempt at escape. He drags is back legs around, even though there is no reason he can't use them. The second Jon took off the skirt he was over that gate and up those stairs so fast if you were to blink, you'd miss it.

Oliver handled it the best this year. He didn't mind wearing his lobster suit, he just didn't like the hood part over his head, he kept shaking it off.

He's a vicious lobster.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday. It's my Monday, so I am not, but I get a 4 day weekend full of activities next weekend, so I'm looking forward to that.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment