Friday, October 29, 2010

Bath Time

I regret to inform you that this post has nothing to do with scrapbooking. I have a card to show you, but my camera battery is dead.

Anyway, so we get a lot of inquiries about what Oliver looks like when he's not fluffy. He's pretty fluffy all the time, but I'm sure we're approaching his "puppy uglies" where he'll loose his baby coat and grow his full adult coat...which if he's anything like his parents, he'll still be super fluffy.
After the RenFest he was pretty dirty, so we gave him a bath. I'm not going to say he liked it, but he was only 4 1/2 pounds, so he couldn't put up much of a fight.

This is Oliver before..cute and fluffy.


And Oliver after..drowned rat..and less happy.

He took the whole thing pretty well. But he hates to be brushed, so we made the mistake of letting him air dry, so he got lots of loose mats, so he had to be brushed. Needless to say we won't make that mistake again.

He looks so sad.

We dried him off with a couple of towels, he was trying to eat them, it was pretty funny.

Hopefully in the next day or two I'll have some card posts. My Halloween cards went out in the mail on Wednesday. So I guess it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards. I'm on day #2 of my 4 day weekend, and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm getting ready to go up to my room and do a little crafting right now.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment