Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Greeting Farm Sketch 11

Today I have lots of pictures, of the same thing, but whatever.

My little sisters birthday was January 2nd and this is the birthday card/box I made. I used a sketch from The Greeting Farm 12 Days of Challenges.

I used the new Miss Anya Love stamp. I colored her with copic markers of course.

I wish my camera did it justice.. I was pretty happy with this.

This is the inside, I wrote something clever and witty inside..ha.

I made a little bag that I filled with candy. Her nickname is Kage at school..and it fit better than Katie anyway. I used Stickles on the green letters. It looks pretty good in person. The flowers are Primas and I used little silver brads in the center.

I wrapped the handles in orange ribbon.

Here's the whole package. It was pretty fun to make.

Well, I'm not sure what I'll be posting in the near future because I've got a vacation scrapbook to make, I started today and there are going to be many more pages than I originally thought...it's going to take some time.

Anyway have a good one.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment