Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve Birthday Card

The last day of 2009, and my mother-in-law's birthday..so it's only fitting that I post today.

Of course I made her a card, so here it is.

The stamp is Miss Anya from the Rain, Snow, Shine set. I colored her with my copics, and the fur trim is flocking. It looks better in person. I used my Cuttlebug embossing folders to make the swirlies..I'm not really sure how I lived without that machine for so long.

That brings me to my other new machine, and what I can do with it...

I made a little birthday box. I used the Cricut to cut the box out as well as all the letters. I stuck a few flowers on it, and I think it turned out pretty good.

We filled it with candy, salt water taffy is her favorite. I hope she likes it. We aren't able to join them for lunch today to give it to her, but Jonathan is going to pass it to his dad at work, and he can take it home to her. I'm excited to hear what she thinks.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year.

See you next year..haha.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment