Sunday, January 24, 2010

CHA Relay Day 1

It has begun!

I've been so excited this week ever since it was announced last week over at The Greeting Farm. The CHA Relay challenge. It's an all week challenge with the opportunity to win 5 free digis from TGF! So, I'm going to be trying my hardest to complete all 5 days.

So this is Day 1 and the digi is Mer Ian. He's so cute, and goes with Mermaid Anya.

So this is what I made.


It's pretty simple, but it will be good for a boy card. The other stamps besides Ian are from the Underwater Sugarplums set at All That Scraps..they came in very handy.

I put a few stickles on his fins..because even though he's a boy, mer-people are sparkly!

This is the inside, it's also pretty simple..but it's a boy card.

Well that's all I have for now. Day 1 was such a blast I can't wait to see what's in store for us the next 4 days!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment