Monday, January 11, 2010

Valentines Day Shaker Card for FFF

I entered the Farm Fresh Friday contest over at The Greeting Farm this week. The contest is Glitter this week, so I made a glitter shaker card. Perfect I know :-)

The stamp I used is from the Wild Sprout series they have, they are all so cute, but I chose to use Stella.

I cut the circles with my Cricut, I even cut the clear window with the Cricut..it worked like a charm.

This glitter is by Martha Stewart..Martha knows how things should be. I mixed 2 kinds, regular glitter and tinsel glitter..you can't really tell, but it looks awesome.

The letter and the Love are done with Stickles...more glitter.

You can't really tell, but I used a glaze pen on all the little dots on the heart paper...it really gives it a little extra.

This was a really fun card to make, it's my 2nd shaker card, and they just keep getting easier..I hardly made any mess with all the glitter. :-)

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment