Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHA Relay Day 2

The CHA Relay at The Greeting Farm is well under way. This is Day 2 of the challenge. You had to complete the Day 1 challenge by 6pm tonight to get this next digi. Charlotte is from the Wild Sprouts series..which I love..I think it's my favorite.

There was such a response to this challenge that we crashed the TGF server this afternoon..you can't get between stampers and free stamps!

So here's what I made.

I wish the picture didn't look so yellow..even though I used yellow cardstock. I used my Cuttlebug to make the paisley design on the circle. I cut the circle and the scalloped circle with my Cricut. All the paper is Hobby Lobby special.. and the sentiment is from TGF..but I'm not sure which set.

I really wish the colors came out better..her pants are blue..not grey.. her belt has some stickles on it too.
This is the inside. The solid paper is blue..but it looks green because everything is yellow..damn you desk lamp.

Anyway, that's all for now. I've got to start brainstorming for the next digi...it's going to be more challenging for me.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment