Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHA Relay Day 3

I'm a bit earlier posting this today..it's because I actually checked my post to make sure it was up there, so the Day 3 digi was in my inbox when I woke up this morning...

Toby Cub is today's digi, he was designed by Marina Neira, who designs a series for TGF. I've never used any of her stamps..but this one is pretty cute.

So here' s what I made.

I don't think you should make a baby card without a specific baby in mind..so I've never made a baby card. I tried to keep this neutral..this could be a birthday card or something..and when I find the right time to give this card I'll put the proper sentiment on it...but at any rate..I think it turned out pretty cute.

Close up of my Cuttlebug in action. This dot folder is probably my favorite embossing folder that I have.

Here's the inside..blank..so I can fill it in later. I really loved this patterned paper, so I wanted to use it again on the inside.

I have a while to wait before we get to see the next digi..and before I can post my Toby card in the comments at TGF..hopefully I won't forget. I'm sure I won't. :-)

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment