Friday, December 16, 2011

Winter Mae Christmas Card

Guess what we've got going on today?  If your guess was another card, you are the winner!

This one actually turned out to be one of my favorites.  She was the hardest to color..I managed to limit myself to just 2 colors when I made my paper choices..I didn't realize this until I was half way through coloring her.  

The image is a digital image called Winter Mae from Some Odd Girl, and the paper is all from an Echo Park paper pad, Winter Park to be specific.  It has tons of blue paper...which as we all know is my favorite to do Christmas and winter cards from. 

I used the background paper on the inside, I figured you couldn't really appreciate it way in the back, and I really like it, so I brought it front and center here on the inside.

This marks card #10, which means we are half way!  10 more to go!

Have a happy Friday.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment