Monday, December 5, 2011

Scenic Season Christmas Card

I've got another card today.

We had a pretty busy weekend. We did a fair amount of shopping. I'm almost completely finished..I can't say the same for Jon. He promises that he isn't going to wait until the 23rd, but I don't know that I believe him.

Anyway, I've got a sort of manly card for today.

It doesn't necessarily have to be manly..my mom calls them muties..like muted colors. I used the Scenic Season stamp set from Stampin' Up!. The paper is left over from last year. I sponged the edges...you know, for ruggedness. And added twine, because twin says, this is a man card, no sissy ribbon here.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

I used the same die cut for the inside. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

I promised pictures of our trees and such, but I'm a few tree skirts short...and we can't have tree nakedness on the internet. I'm hoping to remedy the situation this week, so maybe later this week I can show you how our house has become a winter wonderland.

I do believe this is card number 5, which means 15 more to go!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment