Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh Come Let Us Adore Him!

I know I've missed a couple days, but I have a plan, and we're going to get through all of these!  They are all completed, and man it was down to the wire. 


I made a card like this one before, but I really like it, so I made it again.  I used a brayer (read: rolly thing) to do the background.  It's on shiny paper.  

I embossed the images which is from the Come to Bethlehem stamp set from Stampin Up!

The set has a few sentiments, but I liked this one.

I do believe this is # 14, so 6 more on our journey to Christmas Day!

It's my Friday, and you can't know how happy I am about it.  I have managed to get myself a 4 day weekend.  So far, it's looking like every second of it is going to be filled.  Oh well.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment