Saturday, December 24, 2011

Festive Fluffles Extravaganza!

 Twas the day before Christmas..

HOLD ON A MINUTE!
Everyone needs to go here to the Some Odd Girl Blog and scroll down and look at MY card..I love seeing my work somewhere other than my own blog!  I was picked as a random winner from the Holiday Blog Hop.  I didn't win the category I entered...but winning a little something, and getting recognition is still WAY awesome!!

But now we've still got cards to show!
Well, you're in luck, because today we are having a just before Christmas Festive Fluffles Extravaganza!

I made Fluffles orange this time, the gray just didn't look right on the vanilla paper.  But Chippy has been pretty bad this year, so it's fitting. 



But Bean has by far been the worst.  

I love the sparkle!

I love this image, because I am a huge present shaker..and I'm pretty good at it.  Jon has had to get devious to hide things from me around Christmas time. 

I added a little bling with my iRock to this one. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday so far.  Tonight we're headed to my Grandmother's for dinner with the family, and a gift exchange.  Then tomorrow, it's more family...we love family. 

Merry Christmas!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment