Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Joy To The World, It's a Christmas Card

 I've got another mutie today!

It's mostly masculine, except for the poinsettia stickers...but men can like poinsettias too.

I used the stamp set The Sounding Joy from Stampin Up!  It's got all the words to Joy to The World..in case you forget this season, this card has your back!

My patterned paper came from Hobby Lobby.  And of course, as usual the solid paper is Stampin Up!I stamped everything in Chocolate Chip ink, as well as sponged the edges.  

The inside sentiment is from the same stamp set.

I'm working this weekend, which means that I get the next 2 days off..Oliver's recheck is tomorrow, but once we're done with that I'll be back here in the card shop..We're getting there.

This makes card #8....12 more to go.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment