Thursday, December 15, 2011

Purple and Black Snowflake Card

It's been a very busy couple of days, but we must plow forward...with another card. 

 It's another snowflake card.  I mentioned that I had some more of these.  I know you're saying, hey this looks a lot like that other card..I assure you, it's different.  See, this one is purple.

 This one is way more sparkly.  I took some inspiration from one of our Christmas trees.  I love the purple and black combo.

A very witty snow sentiment on the inside.

This makes card #9, so that means 11 more to go.  I'm hopefully going to have a blog post a day, because there is only 10 days until Christmas...holy cow! Where did the time go?
Actually I'll probably have 2 on some days, because there is an Oliver update due...but more on that later.

It's almost Friday!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment