Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Two-step Orange Flower Card

Hi, my name is Jessica, and I'm addicted to two-step stamping.

It's just so easy, and I love the way it turns out.

I made this card for Jonathan's sister. Her 18th birthday was last Friday. I was definitely a little sad to part with this card. I stamped the outline of the stamps in Chocolate chip, the flower fill in part in Peach Parfait, and the leaves in Old Olive...sounds delicious.

I cut around the outline, I love how it's not perfect, that the orange goes outside the lines. I popped up the flower and used Chocolate chip ribbon.

I'm sorry this is a terrible picture, and in no way does it justice..(I'm still learning, ok?) But I did some more stamping on the inside. I think it turned out really cute.

I've got a couple days off this week because it's my weekend, so I'm hoping to get caught up in the scrap room. I've still got several scrapbook pages to finish, by finish I mean start. Summer is almost over (hopefully) and fall is approaching, so it's time to gear up for some birthdays, showers, and of course, my favorite..Halloweeen. I don't start thinking about that red and green holiday until at least November..I suggest you all do the same.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment