Friday, August 12, 2011

Variations on a Theme

It's been a while..sorry.

I'd like to tell you that I've been crazy busy and list all my accomplishments, but I have none, so we'll skip that part.

What I do have, is another wedding card.

My friend's husband's brother..(still following?) is getting married and she is a bridesmaid. She asked me to make a card for the couple. The bridesmaid dresses are purple, and the groomsmen are wearing tan suits.

I think it turned out pretty good. I used my Cuttlebug on the dress and the background.

It was sort of overcast the day I took the photo, but the tie is purple.

I never thought I would get so much use out of that heart punch.

I've got a few cards on the horizon, Jonathan's birthday is coming up..that card is still very much a work in progress. Boy cards are so much more difficult.

We've got a busy weekend, Oliver has his new agility class tomorrow morning, we're starting the weave poles. And we're thinking Sunday we may go to the zoo. It should be entertaining.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment