Thursday, July 21, 2011

Flower and Sparkle Thank You Card

Today is Thursday, which is almost Friday, which I can't wait for. I'm over this week. It's payday this weekend, and that is the best kind of weekend.

Last weekend was my birthday. It was an awesome day. I finally got to that camera class that my friend and I signed up for several months ago. Jonathan took Oliver to agility class. We took a 3 hour nap and went to dinner. Win!

Anyway, so I got a nice birthday card in the mail from my grandmother, so I made her a Thank You card.

I recently got some new stamps, and the new 2011 In Colors, so that's what I used on this card.

It's a two step stamp, which I think I'm now addicted to...and I added lots of sparkle!

I probably shouldn't have mentioned that I just took a camera class...because this is not a good photo...I'm having a hard time making it work for such close shots...but I'll get it eventually. Anyway, I don't know if you can see, but I stamped the same thing very lightly on the inside.

I have another card waiting in the wings, for a birthday that's tomorrow. In other news, I finally finished our Year 2 of marriage scrapbook, and now I'm moving on the year 3, the current year...I just might get caught up. Yeah, probably not.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment