Thursday, July 7, 2011

Flower Anniversary Card

I have a card today! Hooray!

We've been pretty busy around here lately. We've been practicing agility, buying new furniture, and shaping up that yard the way it should be. I've also got tons of pictures and some video from the 4th of July...so look for that soon, I've got a 3 day weekend coming up!

Anyway, today I've got a commissioned card.

One of my co-workers is keeping me busy in the studio..not that I'm complaining..I like it! Some people she knows just celebrated their 63rd wedding anniversary. I've only got 3 years on that...and it seems like forever already. So I made this card for her. The flowers are from the AmyR sympathy set and the paper is Elegant Soiree from Stampin Up. I love the brown and blue combo.

The flowers are stamped on watercolor paper, and I used my aqua painter and my markers to color it in water color style.

She's asked me to make another one, so look for that on the horizon.

I hope everyone is recovered from the holiday fun.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment