Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cone Flower Anniversary Card

I have a card today. I spent all weekend up here in my craft room. I got a few cards done, and most importantly...I'm 1 page away from finishing my 2nd year of marriage scrapbook. Which means, I'm only 10 months behind.

My co-worker is definitely keeping me busy.

I made this for her. She knows a lot of people who are having anniversaries. I use the Inspired by Nature set. I colored it with markers, and cut it out. That sounded like a good idea until I actually got started. I am terrible with scissors. I used the new In Color Wisteria Wonder for the flowers. I also stamped off and used it on the background.

I used some Chocolate Chip ribbon, and added a few sparklies to the sentiment.

I'm hoping to get a little craft time in this week, I've got later start times at work. I doubt I'll have much time this weekend, we're getting it pretty booked up.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment