Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Team Rodgers Backyard Agility Course

So I haven't been crafting very much lately, but I'm hoping to get to some things while I'm off this week. I mostly have scrapbooking to get to...I'm way behind!
But I have a perfectly good excuse as to why I haven't been blogging lately either...

Here it is in all it's glory!
Oliver has started agility, and Jonathan has started building a course. So far we have 3 jumps, a tunnel, a pause box and a tire jump. He's in the 5 week class "Jumps and Tunnels" and he's amazing. It's only been 1 class, but he's at the top and I want to keep him there. He loves it so much. The next class is "Weaves and more" by more I hope they mean alcohol, the weaves look really difficult and I'm not sure how he'll do with them.

But for now he loves the tunnel.

And the tire jump...I know it's not a tire..it's a pool noodle..which is cheaper and lighter than a tire.

He can do jumps all day.

He can hardly wait to start the next run across the yard. We've just started so everything is still in a straight line, but he rarely misses an obstacle. Hopefully in the next class or two we'll learn how to turn things. I'm hoping to make the course go around the yard, we'll need all the room we can get once we get a few more obstacles.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment