Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fall Flower Birthday Card

Wow! Has it been a busy week! We hosted our first successful Thanksgiving at our house. Thursday night we went to my sister's house to be with my dad's family. We had a good time. It was nice to see everyone, and to play with baby Brooklyn.

Thursday we had my family over. It ended up being 15 people total. The turkey was perfect! I was very nervous about cooking one. My mom and KTO were a great help, and I couldn't have done it without them. I also couldn't have done it without my awesome husband and his awesome cleaning skills!

So I promised this earlier this week, so here it is.

A birthday card for my mommy.

I used paper from the paper pack Affinity by the Paper Studio. I am in love with it. The ribbon is Stampin' Up! and just happened to match the paper and flowers...which is from the same product line.

I used paper from the front on the inside.

Jonathan and I took her to dinner for her birthday. It was a good time.

Another thing that we accomplished this weekend, we got the trees up. We have 3 this year. A 7.5 foot, a 6 foot and a 4 foot. Each one is different, but has it's own theme. I'm planning to show you, but I need to have a nice day with some good light for the living room before that can happen.

What I will be showing you though, is more cards. I have 1 complete ready for posting, and I'm working on another...the stuff is all over my desk. I have to go, so I can finish it :-)

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment