Thursday, October 20, 2011

Slider Halloween Cards

I thought I'd bring you a happy post before I start posting about Oliver's recovery..because it's sad..you'll see what I mean.

But on a happier note..I have a couple of Halloween cards.

These are slider cards. The circle part rolls back and forth in the groove. How awesome is that? They are super easy to make, and I sort of want to make tons of them.

See, it moves! You just tilt the card back and forth, and giggle like a 5 year old.

I loved it so much, I made a second one. I've got 8 of those little stamps..so really I could make 8...believe me, I've thought about it.

I'm a little sad I don't have any more of that paper, it was from Hobby Lobby a few years ago, and they don't sell it any more. Damn.

I hope everyone had a good week, or will have a good weekend. We've been home all week, which sounds fun, but it's not when you baby is 2 hours away. I'm doing much better now that he's home.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment