Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thank You Tim The Trainer

I intended to post this yesterday, but I was busy shopping. I needed some new scrubs, and some new work shoes, and Oliver needed treats...all very important things.

But I got to it today.

It's the thank you card I made for Tim the Trainer at PetSmart. He really put in a lot of extra time to help me get Oliver ready for the CGC test. And turns out he really deserved it, because Oliver passed. Man cards are always so difficult. So on this one I used Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake..sounds delicious doesn't it...

I used a clockwork embossing folder in my Cuttlebug for the green. I overlapped a stamp for the top, it's from my new stamp set The Open Sea...look for it on a Father's Day Card coming soon..(hopefully). It's supposed to be a ship ledger or something, I really just wanted something nonspecific to make it a little more interesting.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. And I'm really happy with the dog that Oliver has turned into. He wouldn't have made it this far without the extra help from Tim.

I have another man card coming up in the next day or two...it's ready to be posted. Then I have a couple Father's Day cards to make...

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment