Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Heart Button Card

I haven't been slacking, ok, maybe I have.

I made this a few days ago. It was a custom request from a coworker friend of mine (thanks Marsha!) for a couple she knows in her hometown.

I cut the heart shape out with my Cricut, and glued a lot of pink buttons to it. I was hoping it would make a dent in my abnormal button supply, but it didn't even touch it.

I used my Cuttlebug for the dot background. The paper is all SU paper, and the ribbon is from my stash. The inside is blank.

She said she really liked it, and it's already on its way in the mail. I hope the couple likes it too.

I've got a couple other requests in my queue. I'm formulating plans as we speak, well type. Hopefully I'll have some time in the next 2 days to get some things finished.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment