Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is It Spring Yet?

So I'm sitting in my craft room..which is about 20 degrees colder than the rest of the freezing house, because a certain furry someone likes to ruin my things and I have to keep the door closed now...and I decided I'm tired of all this snow and freezing temperatures. I thought I'd post a spring-ish card that I made last week.

I'm hoping mother nature will take the hint...

I bought this springy paper last fall (not sure why) and haven't had a chance to use it. I know spring is a long way off, but a girl can dream right?

The stamp is from All That Scraps and I colored it with Copic markers.

And stickles...spring=stickles. (and summer, and fall, and winter...)

The paper had some distressing on it, so I did the same to the card base.

I've still got more to post, and I'm trying to drag it out so I don't look like a slacker..but hey it's almost Friday and I don't think we have any plans for the weekend. That means craft time. Woot!

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. A certain furry someone? Cough Cough Muffin Cough Cough. Wonder who it was. Cough Cough Muffin Cough Cough

    ReplyDelete