Wednesday, January 5, 2011

100th Episode Celebration!

This post marks the 100th episode of The Jessica Rabbit Show. I hope the few of you that do, will continue to tune in as I work my way to 200 posts. This year should be an interesting one hopefully full of things I can post about...(think spring house projects)

But for today, I have another birthday card.

This one was for my mother-in-law. Her birthday was New Year's Eve...so I'm a touch late getting it up here...but oh well.

Jonathan chose the paper, and I took it from there. I really like how it turned out, and since we haven't seen the in-laws, I hope she liked it too.

I cut the white circle and stamped a flower stamp randomly around the edges. Then I added a bit more ink around the circle and some stickles. Which I'm happy to see that you can tell it's sparkly in the photo.

I kept the inside similar, and wrote in terrible handwriting (this is why I like to stamp) in purple marker. Well technically is Concord Crush and it's supposed to match the ink..but it's a few shades darker, but it gets the point across.

That's all I've got for now. I've got a lot of scrapbook pages to catch up on, so I'm not sure what the next installment will be...
But it will be right here..

Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment