Monday, January 24, 2011

Birdcage Thank Yous

I ended up with a lot of time to scrap this weekend. It's because I have a good husband..and he benefited directly, while I was scrapping he and Oliver were playing video games...well Jon was playing video games, and Oliver was sleeping, because he's useless.

It always seems that when I need to send someone a thank you note I never have one, then I have to hurry and make one. I've been meaning to make myself a little stash..and that's just what I've finally managed to do.

I scrap-lifted this design from a YouTube video I saw by Chick-n-scratch. I love this stamp set and haven't used it much..but now that I'm on a roll all my cards might have these birds on them. I used the SU! In-colors along with Early Espresso.

I had this Thank You stamp that I bought and also haven't had much use for it...it doesn't really fit well on the usual style of card I make..but I think it's perfect for these. The stamp set has a few different cages and also some other birds. It has an owl too..and I love owls.

I was really happy with how these turned out. And I'm really happy that I won't have to rush next time I need a thank you note.

I still have some stuff up my sleeves, some of it might have to wait until I mail it out..but we'll see.

Have a good Monday.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment