Thursday, September 10, 2015

Meet Alice and Arden!

They're here finally!
Wow! Being a twin mom is definitely hard.  Really being a twin family is hard, I'd be flat out lying if I denied that Jonathan has done SO much.  And my mom..she's seriously amazing. 
The girls came a little bit earlier than planned.  We had originally planned to have them on August 24th, but due to some issues with heart rates for Baby A my doctor decided that August 19th would be better.  
Everyone was born completely healthy!
Alice Catherine was born at 920am, weighing 6lb 7oz and 19 inches long.
Arden Claire was born at 922am, weighing 7lb 5oz and 20 inches long. 
We had some newborn photos taken this week.  Our new photographer Marissa Cribbs Photography  is really wonderful!  She did an amazing job and I'm really excited to work with her as our girls grow up.  

Party of 5!  



This girl loves these babies, it doesn't really look like it here, but she's crazy about them. 

Aurora was more interested in playing than posing for pictures. 

But the few she did cooperate for are awesome!

My everything, all in one picture. 

This is Arden

This is Alice



Can you tell them apart yet?  Arden. 

Alice

I can't believe we got them posed like this.  

How about now?  Arden

Alice



It's going pretty well so far.  We're starting to settle into a routine.  Most nights we get a 4 hour stretch of sleep from them.  The rest of the day is broken up into 2 hour increments.  They're eating well, and growing so fast already.
You can look forward to Month by Month updates, just like I did with Aurora.  With 2 babies, I'm sure I'll have a lot to talk about.

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!! BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL family!!! Can't beat a bunch of baby girls now can you?!?!?!?! I must say, you are a gold medal baby girl namer too! and I am guessing you can tell them apart because Alice by what looks to be darker hair...other than that, I'd be in trouble for sure! Looking forward to next month!!

    ReplyDelete