Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Aurora is 2!

My first born just turned 2!!  I can hardly believe it!
She's done so much growing this year I'm completely amazed.  She had an absolutely wonderful birthday week long celebration.
Sunday we had her party.  It was The Very Hungry Caterpillar inspired.

I'm pretty pleased with how my cake turned out.  Much better than expected.  She didn't appreciate it..but maybe she will some day.

Party decorations!

My party food.  This would have been way better if we would have had the proper printer cartridge.  I intended to make little signs with pictures from the book..we had food from the book.  Apples, pears. blueberries (it was plums in the book..I didn't figure that would go over very well.), strawberries, and oranges.  We also had a few other things.  It doesn't matter I suppose, like I said..she doesn't appreciate it yet.  

Her party outfit from her Tia. 

This girl loves cake.  She had so much cake all week long.  

A giant pink zebra from Mik and Papa.  She's crazy about this thing.

She got a new bike from Grammy.  She's already pretty good at riding it. 

She got so many great things.  She's been very busy writing thank you notes. 


On her actual birthday, her school had Family Fun Night..so we decided to go.  With Grammy and Tia in tow. 

They had face painting and balloons.  She was in heaven.  This is a happy face..I realize it looks scary.  I hope she grows out of it. 

Grammy brought cake..I told you she had a ton of cake.  

We gave her a play kitchen, you can sort of see it in the background.  She ended up with enough accessories for it that we're going to have to build an addition onto our house.  

She's so lucky to have so many great people in her life.  She makes me laugh every day and I absolutely love being able to watch her grow up.  

Jessica 

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt Aurora will appreciate this s someday! I especially love the caterpillar birthday cake! Impressive amount of posting lately too thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete